Procurement Outsourcing is the transfer of key procurement activities related to sourcing and supplier management to a third party to help companies focus & tighten their core competencies. Outsourced procurement is a good option for all those companies who have no internal competencies, but are willing to develop procurement functions quickly to drive savings, maximize profits and structure processes & expertise.
Types of procurement outsourcing:
- Direct procurement
Direct procurement is the act of buying raw materials, goods and services for production. These purchases are generally done in bulk quantities, acquired from a pool of suppliers at the best cost, quality and reliability.
- Indirect procurement
Indirect procurement is the act of purchasing goods, services or supplies required to keep day to day business alive. This comprises a wide scope, including marketing related, IT related, Accounts/Finance related & HR related services.
Check out the list of useful procurement outsourcing companies that are worth to be approached:
- IBM www.ibm.com
IBM’s Source to Pay services can help you build a responsive, integrated supply chain that communicates virtually in real time with partners, suppliers and customers to unlock savings opportunities and foster collaboration with suppliers. IBM’s advanced analytics capabilities with real-time monitoring empowers to control procurement spend and increase buying power.
IBM’s procurement services include:
- Sourcing services: Spend analysis, category strategies and strategy management
- Procurement services: Order management, spot purchase management and content sourcing
- Payment services: Invoice, receipt and reconciliation payment files
- Accenture www.Accenture.com
Since, the time Accenture has acquired Procurian, it has become star performer in the field of Procurement Outsourcing. Accenture services are all about generating value, driving high performance and reducing costs through procurement outsourcing. Accenture offers comprehensive procurement solutions and flexible procurement solutions.
Accenture services include:
- Sourcing support: Spend analytics, market analysis, spot buy, auction services and contract administration
- Procurement operations: Requisition processing, invoice processing, travel, expenses processing, supplier enablement and catalogue enablement
- Category management: Demand management & supplier performance management
- GEP www.gep.com
GEP provides clients a flexible set of procurement outsourcing options, custom configured to meet specific needs. GEP is committed to bring together the most comprehensive procurement services portfolio in the industry, innovative cloud-based software, global operations capabilities and tailored solutions.
GEP services include:
- Saving focused services: Spend analysis, strategic sourcing, category management and tail spend management
- Operations focused services: Transactions management, contract management, sourcing press management, tracking & compliance
- Capegemini www.capegemini.com
Capgemini Consulting partners to construct a single shared view of the supply chain. It facilitates proactive decision – making and enables the company to collaborate more efficiently with customers, suppliers and partners. Their solutions are flexible, sustainable and technologically robust.
Capegemini services include:
Sourcing Management, order management, reporting, compliance management, reporting, supply chain management consulting and analytics consulting.
- Genpact www.genpact.com
Genpact combines deep procurement domain expertise, process excellence, and digital technologies to offer transformational consulting and provide business process management services across the source to pay lifecycle.
Genpact services include:
- Strategy & transformation: operating model design, supply chain optimization, capability assessment and third-part risk management
- Sourcing & supplier management: Strategic sourcing execution, eAuctions and contract management
- Procurement operations: Requisition to process management, contract master management and catalogue management services
- Wipro www.wipro.com
Wipro helps organizations achieve higher success in sourcing & procurement functions through focused service offering spanning the key domains sourcing, procurement, master data management and platform enablement.
Wipro services include:
- Sourcing: Spot buys, tail spend management, e-Auctions & competitive bids
- Procurement: Requisition/catalogue management, help desk query management, sole-source buying and order fulfillment
- Master data management: Taxonomy mapping, data quality service & data classification
- Platform services: BPaaS and system integartion base
- Category management: Contract execution, earlier supplier involvement, commodity management support & category councils for strategy adoption
- Operational transaction support: Centralized operational delivery, Compliant buying, automated PO transactions, Workflow & case management
- Supplies relationship and performance management: Internal relationship management, risk management, vertical focused category management
- Pcura www.pcura.com
Pcura is a leading Procurement Outsourcing Services Provider with capability of providing procurement outsourcing services on-shore / off-shore basis as demand arises. Their consultants have experience of handling large cost optimization or process improvement projects for thousands of man hours.
Pcura services include:
TCO modeling, contract management, bid optimization/analysis, price benchmarking and spend analysis & reporting
- Corbus www.corbus.com
Corbus continually optimizes internal & client – based operations by leveraging innovative processes and technology and implementing strict key performance indicators augmented with quality controls and exceptional project management.
Corbus Services include:
- Supply chain management: Spend analysis & tail end spend management
- Application development: Application maintenance & support, CMS development, mobile development & web application development
- Others: Strategic sourcing & business process management
- WNS www.wns.com
WNS leverage domain expertise, industry-specific procurement solutions and an interplay of procurement analytics, technology and process excellence to deliver value to clients. WNS focuses on tactical steps such as maintaining accurate spend data, optimizing payment cycle terms, eliminating errors in invoices help optimize the procure-to-pay cycle.
WNS services include:
Spot buying, purchase order management, catalogue management, master data management and Accounts Payable
- Infosys www.infosys.com
Infosys Sourcing and procurement practice is guided by a single mantra – to help clients minimize their third party spend & optimize procurement operations by doing more with less effort.
Infosys services include:
Category management & strategic sourcing, operational sourcing & tactical buying and procurement operations & help desk
Agencyonnet is a comprehensive all-in-one technology enabled SaaS solutions for marketing and procurement teams worldwide. Please visit www.agencyonnet.com to set up a demo of the product or connect with us through our social links to find out how we can add value to your marketing & procurement teams.